This Thanksgiving presents a tremendous opportunity to express appreciation, gratitude, and love to others – at a time when it is greatly needed. The continuing economic, societal, and personal challenges of recent times remind us of what is truly important – the people in our lives who are significant to our well-being and success.
I wish for you a Thanksgiving Day of reflection and peace – and as we pause for a day of visiting with friends and family, may we all be people who don’t take others for granted.
- Be thankful for the blessings of life.
- Commit to showing grace to others as we collectively continue to navigate uncharted and rapidly changing waters – at work and at home.
- Recognize others for the unique ways they enrich your life.
- Realize that with the chaos of recent times it is all too easy to overlook or take for granted your family, friends, and coworkers.
- Resolve to demonstrate your appreciation not only during the Thanksgiving Holiday season, but throughout the coming year.
To our QIC team – thank you for your character, commitment, and desire to serve each other and our clients with professionalism and respect.
To our clients – thank you for the opportunity to serve you and participate in your success.
To our families – thank you for your support as we continue to do what we do every day.
While we can pause tomorrow for a time with family and friends – please remember to thank those who will be working in healthcare, service industries, law enforcement, armed forces, and other professions during this time in service to others.
On behalf of the QIC team – Happy Thanksgiving!